If you have taken a drop year, you must be having various questions in your mind regarding coming to Kota. Like as a dropper you must go to Kota or not? Which is the best institute in Kota for droppers? And how will you be treated as a student because you have taken a year drop? Don’t worry. Team eduteen has answers to various such questions.
As a dropper, you have limited time and opportunities but that doesn’t mean it is a failure. This blog is to answer many of your questions where you can better understand how to move forward and prepare the best even after taking a drop year.
First, let us know your various reasons for drop out 🙂
Reasons for Drop-out
There can be various reasons for taking a drop out :
Lack of Interest:
You may not be interested in the examination you have opted for but you could be fighting for that because of family pressure, any external advice, or you may have opted for this particular exam just because your friends are also doing that. Sit with yourself for some time and think. If there are any of such reasons listed above then you must think of dropping the idea of going ahead and look for something that interests you. Communicate with your family members and tell them what interests you or makes you happy.
Couldn’t crack the exam:
In case you are very much interested in cracking IIT JEE or NEET exam but couldn’t do it because of various reasons. You must know that you could not have cracked the exam because of various reasons. Jot down all such reasons. There could be various causes like a poor strategy for studies, wrong selection of institutes, a bad company of friends, distraction because of boyfriend or girlfriend, bad habits or any such reasons.
Find your reasons and try to work on them for the next year and try to make better decisions. Instead of staying in the problem, you must try to become a problem solver. Your list of reasons will help you to find better solutions and grab the opportunities coming ahead.
Coaching Institutes in Kota
Kota is an Education hub and there are various coaching institutes in Kota that can help you crack your exam even after your drop year. These institutes have great teaching strategies and motivational tools for dropouts to help them bounce back. Institutes you can look for :
Allen Career Institute:
Allen is a renowned institute with a total of 120+ classroom campuses and 34 study centres all over India. If you are looking for the best institute with experienced faculties and great test series to study with then this will always be your best choice. You can enroll in Allen’s dropper batch.
Resonance is an institute with 125+ expert faculties and it provides a great professional environment to study and clear all your doubts if any. You can go for the Resonance dropper batch if you wish to clear your basics and study here in a great environment then it is an institute you can look up to.
Vibrant is a dynamic institute that works right from the basics to a very advanced level for students. You can clarify your doubts in sessions, and even have access to practical labs and libraries.
How to choose the best coaching institute in Kota?
There are various factors that can help you decide the institute if you want to join Kota for preparation for your competitive exams:
1. Selection ratios: Always research the selection ratio of the institute you are going to take admission in. Go for the coaching institutes that have greater All India Ranks and greater no. of students who got selected in IIT-JEE or NEET competitive exams.
2. Test series: You can also choose your institute on the basis of the difficulty level of the test series. A good difficulty level will decide the good institute.
3. Peer group: Make sure that you must have the same peer group who will study with you. They must have a similar state of mind. This will help you to gain confidence and to perform better each time.
4.Experienced faculties: The institute you choose, must have experienced faculties and teachers who can help you to gain vast knowledge right from the basics.
5. Your perception: It is very important to keep yourself positive and to have a focused mindset when you prepare again after dropping out. It is important to work on your problems and go ahead with a good attitude.
6. Other activities: Since you have limited time left, you will have to manage your time accordingly. It is important to not distract yourself from your goals anyhow.
We hope that you might have got the best answers of what you are looking for.
Team Eduteen wishes you the best for the upcoming year!