There are over 10,00,000 people are in Kota. These are resident of Kota and apart from that every year it is estimated that around 2,00,000 students comes to kota every year for preparing for JEE and NEET examination.
10 interesting things about Kota Coaching
- Kota is the 7th densely Populated city in the world as of 2017. with over 12000 people/sq.km
- Student Population : ~2,00,000, Teachers : ~3000, Hostels : ~5000. Coaching institutes: ~25.
- Kota is named as City of Dreams by “Abilash – Author of En route Kota” A city of dreams for young and aspiring engineers and Doctors
- Kota has produced close to 50,000 IITians in the country and a similar no of Doctors.
- Teachers are Celebrities and You will see more hoardings of All India Rankers than movie heroes.
- Mr. Bansal Sir started the coaching industry in Kota.
- The biggest and one of the best coaching institute in terms of students is Allen Career Institute and holds the Guinness world record.
- Kota produces over 30% All India selection in IIT-JEE Adv and NEET selection every year
- Kota already has a partially functional airport and is getting a brand new airport soon.
- Honourable Mr. Om Birla, the current Lok Sabha Speaker and strong student supporter is from Kota.
List of 10 interesting things about Kota. Coaching There are over 10,00,000 people are in Kota. These are resident of
We have been asked this question many times now, that, can someone share the photos of their Hostels rooms in
Kota being world’s seventh densely Populated city is prone to a few water borne and food borne disease. Most Hostels